He started off the day with his birthday pancake and presents.
Bugs in plexiglass of course, an ant farm, and an Aquasaur tank!
The aquasaurs didn't last long and the ants died in the mail twice (it's too hot right now), so we'll have to try again when it is cooler, but the bugs in plastic have been a hit. He loves BUGS!
And since his party wasn't on his actual birthday day, we had chocolate cupcakes after dinner.
Braeden is my sweetness. He has always been my snuggler, cuddler, and attached to my leg kiddo. I wouldn't change it for the world! One day he isn't going to want to hold my hand, sit in my lap, or snuggle with me, so I am cherishing it as much as possible. I love his sweet smile, dreamy eyes and eyelashes, and the way that he loves his brothers. I am proud of the way he handles being BOTH a big brother and a little brother, not an easy job for sure! I can't wait to see what great things he does in this world! I love you my sweetness!





