Once again we made a trip to Jumpalooza for Braeden's birthday party. The boys love this place, and it's always at the top of their list of places to have a party. I love it too! The kids get so much energy out and have such a great time!
Braeden wanted a picture with his Pops.
Head first.....ABSOLUTELY!
The whole gang....
I love Braeden's sweet expressions as we sang "Happy Birthday" to him.
Chocolate cupcakes...his favorite.
Braeden is so blessed to have so many wonderful friends from Preschool. Next year will be so different since none of his friends are going to his elementary school. I look forward to the new friends he will make, but I am so sad that he won't be with this amazing group of kids anymore.
Braeden, you are the sweetest 5 year old I know!! You are my sunshine, and I love you to the moon and back and all around the stars....with my whole heart! I am so proud of the little boy you are, and I know that your future holds great things. You love bugs, fish, plants, and anything in nature. You have the most inquisitive mind, always wondering why and how? I can't wait to see what kind of man you grow up to be. Well, maybe I can wait...it's going too fast already. No matter how big you get, you will always be my baby. I love you sweet, sweet Braeden!
Love,
Mommy













