MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

1/05/2010

SNOW!!!

Austin and I were talking about his birthday and he said, "It's going to snow at my birthday." He was remembering last year when a few days after his birthday it snowed. I assured him this would probably not happen, because it just doesn't snow in Houston, and especially not two years in a row! Well, call me a liar, and I won't say anything about it not snowing again, because a couple of days before his birthday, it snowed. Big fluffy snowflakes that stuck on the ground and houses for almost 24 hours!

This was as far as we got with our snowman before we both were too cold and wet to finish. We did add a face, but sadly, I didn't get a picture of it.

Braeden loved the crunching sound it made when you walked on it.

When the snow first started falling, we went out to catch snowflakes on our tongues. The kids were pretty happy, can't you tell?