MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

1/05/2010

Baby #3

Here is our littlest peanut. He/She is due on June 22, but will be one or two weeks earlier than that for my c-section. Unless like Braeden this little one decides to come extra early too. I haven't had to be on bed rest at all, but I have been nauseous 24 hours a day for the duration of this pregnancy, only recently changing to evening nausea with other times sprouting up as well. I finally got medicine to help with the nausea last week, but it knocks me out. I am not saying that because this nausea thing is so different than with the boys that this one is a girl (even though that is what everyone else is saying) because I had different sickness with both the boys. This pregnancy has been so much better than the last one, I can't complain about the sickness. I am just thrilled to hear that little thump thump heartbeat every doctor visit, and those little flutter kicks have started too! I can't wait to meet this little one, and I feel like time is flying by with this pregnancy. I am 16 weeks pregnant, and we will find out on Feb. 1st what we are having. We'll let you know when we do! The best part is that the boys are super excited as well. It is so different this time to share this with the kids, because they understand more than Austin did since they are so much older than he was.