The boys went with their Daddy to Bass Pro Shops, and guess who was their with his reindeer? Santa!! The boys were happy to see him, and told them what they wanted. Braeden was brave enough to sit with him since Austin was there with him.
Santa also came to school, but the only way Braeden got a picture with him was when he didn't know it. Santa snuck in behind him. I love this picture!
Austin didn't mind sitting with Santa again at school. He was quick to tell him that he wanted a transformer for Christmas.
Not sure who is enjoying the marshmallow gun more, Daddy or Austin.
This year, getting the boys to pose in front of the tree was much easier. I think it had something to do with that elf on the shelf, Ivy, who was sent here by Santa to watch over them and make sure they were being nice. Notice Austin's big bruise on his head, poor thing hit it hard on the bath tub.
Braeden (well both boys really) loves to sing the drummer boy song, and I finally caught it on video. Too cute!




