MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

5/18/2011

Braeden's birthday


Braeden's birthday....posted a month and a half later. Well, what do you expect with three boys around here to chase!? I took lots of pictures over the last few months, and I have lots of posts ready to add pictures to, I just have to find the time. And if there is anything around here I seem to be lacking, it is time. Anyway, back to Braeden's birthday.




We celebrated his birthday day while we were in Llano for the Cherokee Creek Music Festival (more on that in another post). So, since we were staying in an RV on the ranch, I didn't make the traditional birthday pancakes, but I did bring cupcakes, and we did eat them for breakfast. I don't think anybody missed the pancakes.





The rest of his birthday day was great with rides on the ranger, playing on a playground, jumping in a bounce house, live bands, and more cupcakes.



So fast forward a week, and we had his birthday party at Kids In Action.

He loves it when they pull out the parachute. It is such a fun party, and I am going to miss when they outgrow this fun place. Enough of that, back to the parachute. I think back to the year before and how he wouldn't do much without me, and was so shy. This boy is growing and changing so fast. We are so blessed.




Everyone LOVES the parachute.



Big brother monkeying around on the rope.

Little brother rowing in the boat.

Your best buddy and partner in crime, Will. The boy you collect acorns, Junebugs, and pennies with on the playground. The boy you play trucks with, and dig holes to China with in the sandbox. What will we do when you go seperate ways in Kindergarten....I can't think about that yet!

Ask Braeden his favorite parts of the party, and he answers parachute and bubbles. I'd have to agree, bubbles are awesome.


This was what he did when we sang "Happy Birthday" to him. I love this boy. Such a typical Braeden pose. A dinosaur cake was a hit with this 4 year old!


Blowing out the candle.

Happy Birthday to our precious middle boy. Your silliness, smile, eyelashes, snuggles, and endless questions make you our JOY! I love how you love all bugs, how you pick up jellyfish (don't worry they aren't the kind that sting) and fish, the way that you hold my hand, how you snuggle with Mommy every morning, your sweet kisses, your gentleness, the way you say "I love you, No, but I love you" to Mommy, and the way you show me every butterfly you see. We love you so much!