I know the rodeo was a couple of months ago, but things have been pretty busy around here. Anyhoo, here are the pics from our fun day at the rodeo!
Cowboys don't go anywhere without a tractor!
Cowboys don't go anywhere without a tractor!
This was the first year that the boys actually participated in some of the games at the carnival. They had a blast, but didn't understand why they could not go to every game....that when we were out of tickets, then we couldn't play any more. I guess we need to work on that.
What's that you say? No, there isn't anything wrong with that horse. He is perfectly normal. Ha! This year we opted to ride a camel instead of the little ponies. The boys loved it!
Andy sat out with the baby, and I got to take the boys on one of those teacup type spinning rides. Blah! What was I thinking? I get motion sick, and couldn't wait to get off. Luckily our spinning wheel didn't really work. The boys loved it though!
See Colton and Daddy were there too! Riding the tram back to the car at the end of a fantastic family day!


