Well, just like the other boys, it takes me writing on the blog that they aren't crawling and then, wham, just like that they start crawling. We have another commando crawler here. Braeden crawled the same way pretty much until he walked. Colton has shown some signs of crawling up on his knees also. He can do it, but if he really wants to get somewhere quick, he flops down on that big belly and takes off! He also has a tooth that has poked through on the bottom. That's why near the end of the video you see the lovely slobber. I can feel the other bottom tooth almost poking through, so he should have two teeth to take a picture of soon.
I can't believe he is already crawling. It is more difficult this time to protect him because pretty much every toy the boys have is not safe for him. I've got a rocky few weeks ahead as I figure out how to baby proof again. :)
I can't believe he is already crawling. It is more difficult this time to protect him because pretty much every toy the boys have is not safe for him. I've got a rocky few weeks ahead as I figure out how to baby proof again. :)


