MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

5/24/2010

Sibling Class

We took the boys to sibling class at the hospital where I will have the baby. It was cute. Austin was kind of sleepy and not really into learning about taking care of the baby, but he listened carefully. Braeden wanted to try everything they taught on his baby.
Here he is practicing the swaddle.

Austin changing the diaper (hmmm, maybe I will really be able to use this new skill?)


Braeden changing a diaper.

When the boys learned all the things they needed to know about caring for a newborn, they got big brother t-shirts and certificates. Then we went on a tour of where Mommy will be when they come see me, and we got to see the nursery. All of the babies in the nursery were sleeping, and Braeden asked if they were real. It was really cute, and I feel like Braeden is as excited as Austin is now. I was a little worried for a while there, and still am a little worried about Braeden's jealousy, but his excitement really makes me feel better.