It is hard to believe that my baby (well, my smallest for now) is officially THREE! Where did time go? I find it amazing how as soon as they hit a birthday, or a half birthday, kids always hit such milestones and really suddenly grow up so much. We started the day with our three shaped pancakes of course.

We had Braeden's birthday party at Kids in Action, and it was an absolute blast. There was a roller coaster. After Braeden fell back like this going down the hill, he didn't ride it any more.

Wyatt made it to the party. He is so big now, and he had a blast doing all the activities just like all the other little ones.
Even Hope enjoyed herself.
Braeden's favorite part was the parachute. We spun him around like he was going down a drain, and he thought it was the best.


Happy birthday my little sweet pea. I am so proud to be your mommy, and I love you more and more each day.
Singing Happy Birthday
Catching bubbles

Blowing out the candle

And playing party blowers with Hardt and Austin. The party was a huge success!
Happy birthday my little sweet pea. I am so proud to be your mommy, and I love you more and more each day.

