MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

4/15/2010

Easter Time

On Easter Sunday, we helped decorate the flower cross at church. Unfortunately I couldn't get a picture with the boys in their Easter clothes that day since I was teaching Sunday school, and by the time we could take one it was so crowded. Luckily the cross was still there the next few days when we went to school. Unfortunately a certain someone who will not be named, refused to let me take his picture with his brother, so these are the best I could do.








The tradition continues. As long as I have been alive, we have been going to the Guthrey family reunion the Saturday before Easter. I love watching the boys do all the things I grew up doing. There is always a pinata...



An egg hunt.....

A tire swing...

And of course we can't forget the yummy crawfish!



The boys helped dye eggs this year. Now if I could just get them to help me eat all those boiled eggs!





My favorite part of Easter this year was hearing the boys tell me what Easter is all about. Both of them were able to explain that we celebrate Jesus coming back to life after he died on the cross. It makes me so happy to know that because Jesus loves us so much, we can have eternal life through Him.