MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

4/15/2010

Bug Hunting

How do you get boys excited about taking pictures in the bluebonnets? Tell them we are going bug hunting!


Aren't they cute holding hands!?




No shortage of bugs here. Let's find some to put in our Easter eggs.


Aren't the flowers just gorgeous this year? I thought my camera took a pretty good shot here.


This is so cute. These boys are really best buddies, and they love to be together. As my weeks of this pregnancy come to an end (only 9 more left!), I am so comforted to see how much they enjoy each other. I am starting to feel anxious about how this new life is going to effect our family, but when I see moments like this, I feel much better. I think it is going to be hardest on Braeden. He is sooooo attached to me right now, and is having lots of separation anxiety. He knows something's coming, and I think he is really having to struggle with his feelings. It helps so much to have such a fantastic big brother to reassure him. I love these boys!!