MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

3/12/2008

Playing outside at our house

The wonderful weather gives us lots of opportunities to get outside and play at home. Here are just of few of the activities that keep us busy.
The daily wagon ride down to the end of the street to get the mail can be fun, but Austin didn't care for waiting to have his picture taken, he was ready to roll!

Driving the police car is loads of fun, but so is getting out and pushing it up and down the driveway. It even has a siren sound and a walkie talkie. I love my "peese" car.

I have the helmet, I have the tricycle. Now I just need to learn to pedal. I would rather have mom or dad push me around on it, but soon enough, I'll be riding.

Coloring on the ground is so much fun. I am an expert at drawing snakes. I love to draw lines over everything mom draws. Mainly I love to tell mom what to draw. Braeden loves to eat the colors...yuck!


Austin is playing with the sand box behind Braeden. Braeden is loving the swing, and Maggie and Jack are having a blast chasing the ball mommy is throwing. If only mommy could sit down and have a margarita, that would be awesome!

Look at me!! Look at me!! (These are words we hear often out of Austin's mouth) I am flying like an airplane!