MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

11/15/2011

Austin's first visit from the tooth fairy

Austin lost his first tooth. He was wiggling it for a while, and one of Braeden's teachers actually pulled it out easily at school. She just asked if she could wiggle it, and it came right out! His face was awesome when it happened, and he didn't know whether to cry or be excited. He immediately gave in to excitement when he realized it meant the tooth fairy would come that night.

Well, she came and she left him a note with $5, which is the going rate for first teeth nowadays.

He has another loose tooth now, right next to the first one, but this time he says he just wants to let it fall out. :) Here is what the letter said.

Dear Austin,

What a wonderful tooth to add to my collection. Your first tooth lost is a big deal! Today, on November 15, 2011, you left me the shiniest and whitest tooth. I am going to put it in my hall of perfect teeth. I can tell that you have been doing your best at brushing and flossing. Be sure to get into all those tiny places and get out the “sugar bugs.” Also be sure to tell your dentist next time you see him that I said, “Hi!” We are good friends.

You look so handsome with that missing tooth. I know it may feel strange, or sound strange when you talk, but your new tooth will grow in before you know it.

I have to go now to pick up teeth from all over the world, but I’ll be back to get another one of your teeth one night.

Love,

The Tooth Fairy