MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

8/03/2011

Dallas

I took a quick trip with the boys to Dallas to visit some of my favorite people. First stop was to see Melanie. I haven't seen her in a few years, and was so glad to hug her. When your precious friends fight cancer so far away, and you wish you could be there to support them physically, it makes leaving sooooo hard!! I hated leaving, but I LOVED having our boys play and swim together, and they loved being with Beachum. I guess I was enjoying my time with Melanie so much I forgot to take out my camera, and only got a few shots while I was there.



Next stop....Lisa's place. I haven't seen Lisa in a couple of years, so hugging her was extra special too. The best part was getting all of our kiddos together. Our visit to Dallas was crazzzzy hot! The temperature was 110 degrees, so our original plans to visit the Arboretum were quickly changed to staying at Lisa's to trash Emma and Ethan's rooms and pull out every toy they had!




The last time these two had a picture together was when we lived in New York. You can see it by clicking here.

We decided to head out to the local mall where they have ducks and turtles in their fountains. Very cool!! Here is the crew from left to right...
Colton, Emma, Ethan, Austin, and Braeden.
It makes my heart swell to have them together. Lisa and I speak just about every week on the phone and pretty much every conversation includes one of us saying we wished we lived in the same city.