MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

2/17/2011

So stinking sweet!

The last month has been such a blur. Colton is growing so fast, and I wish it would stop where we are for a little while longer, but I know that it won't. He has the greatest smile and is such a happy baby with the brightest eyes and expressions. I just love him to pieces. He is rolling across the room and has tried to get his knees under him to push up. Crawling is not too far off. I wonder if he will commando crawl like Braeden or crawl off of the ground like Austin, or maybe he will do something different all together! He blows raspberries, says "ba ba" and "ma ma" and "da da" especially when he is tired. He sits up really good, but still needs a pillow behind him just in case he falls back. He claps his hands, and drools constantly but still has no teeth.

Just look at that smile and those dimples. Don't you just want to kiss him?

Peek a boo! I see you!