MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

12/18/2010

Colton - 6 months old

This week Colton turned 6 months old. It is so hard to believe he is already half a year old. Seriously, stop growing everyone!! He has the most gentle spirit, and is so sweet. He smiles at everyone and rarely cries. He loves to cuddle, and is content to play alone too. He is rolling over both ways, and the other day I caught him rolling over all the way to the Christmas tree trying to grab an ornament. He is eating solids like a pro and is practicing sitting up. He weighs 20.7 lbs. and is 28.5 inches tall, nearly off the charts! He is wearing 12 - 18 month clothes already! We are still working on the sleep thing, but the fact that for the first 4 months of his life he never took a nap in a bed since he was always at the hospital with me, I'd say we are doing pretty good. He will sleep most nights only waking up one time. This week he started trying to talk to us. He has been saying "bu ba" and "ma mam." I am pretty sure Bubba will be his first word, since he adores his brothers so much, but maybe it will be Mama! We had our family pictures taken, and she really had no problems capturing the sweetness of Colton. I'll post more of the pictures after Christmas since some of them are going to be gifts. Enjoy....




And here he is when he wakes up. I tell you, I look forward to being with him because he just makes you feel good because he is so sweet. My absolute joy! Forgive the poor video quality, the lights weren't on.