MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

1/20/2009

Just as sweet as pie..

So, the other day we were at a friends birthday party, and I had to take Austin to the restroom. Once he finished and was washing his hands, he looked at me and said (out of nowhere), "Momma, I love you as high as the highest birds." Well you know I immediately got tears in my eyes, and I squeezed him as hard as I could and told him back, like I always say, "I love you to the moon and back!" It was just such a sweet thing, I had to write it down.
My family brings such joy to my life, and I watch these boys grow bigger every day. I think to myself, "stop it, stop growing bigger, stay just like that!" I try to cherish all of the moods we go through every day, and love every minute of it. Each week seems to fly by and before I know it another month has passed. I am just feeling really thankful for my little bitty spot on this great big blue ball.