Halloween this year had a whole new feel about it since Austin was so excited to go trick or treating for candy. He has started to love to pretend to be different characters, so dressing in his Spiderman costume was a hit! Honestly, I didn't think he would wear the mask, but he didn't want to take it off! Here we are at Jackson's house for a pre-trick or treating play party. Getting these kids to sit still for the camera was just not happening.
Notice the super hero stance. Every time I told Austin to look at me, I was going to take a picture, he struck this pose.
Our super heroes are ready for Halloween 2008. On a side note, I don't have any pics of them trick or treating because Daddy had to take Austin on his own. Poor Braeden got a stomach bug and spent the evening throwing up. Look out for next year, we'll have two candy monsters ready to get all your candy!!


