MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

7/16/2008

Born on the Fourth of July!

We welcome with love....Landon and Landry! Born on the Fourth of July! These two little firecrackers are the newest additions to Mommy's friend Susan and Austin's friend Addison's family. They came a few weeks early, but are home with their family now!




Also born during this time was a young love....Addison and Austin shared a "date" so Addison's daddy could visit her mommy and baby brother and sister in the hospital.

It began with Austin driving Addison around town in his tractor.
I think she likes him, what do you think?
Obviously Austin likes her, since he let her drive his truck!
After a pizza dinner, a bath was shared (Don't worry David-Addison's daddy, Susan told me I could let them share a bath, and I used lots of bubbles, so no one noticed anything under the water) and a movie was watched. A good time was had by all!