MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

5/14/2008

Braeden is ONE!

Ok, so it is hard not to cry while typing this, and even harder to believe that Braeden is now officially ONE! He is getting so big, and every week, we have a new kid who does all sorts of new things (official stats to come later after his doctor appoinment next week). We can't imagine our family without this little "sweetness" as Mommy calls him. He is such a joy, and an amazing blessing. Thank you, Braeden, for being our sweet baby. For his birthday, we gave him his own comfy rocking chair to use next to his brother's chair, and I think the picture captures his feelings about his new chair!

Pots, pans, bowls, spoons....Braeden LOVES it when Mommy makes dinner...not to mention he is really going to eat us out of house and home. That boy eats anything!

It is as if suddenly someone put new batteries in Braeden. He just keeps going and going and going. He has a new energy about him...I think it is the excitement about getting around wherever he wants to go. He is officially cruising the furniture...who knows how long before he walks, but I think it could be soon.

These photos are very similar to the ones Austin took doing the same thing...check back on the blog to September 2006, to see what I mean.