MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

2/10/2008

Hi it's me


Hi there, it's me Braeden. Just wanted to let you know a little about me lately. No, I am still not crawling (Mom says that is just fine with her), but I scooch around and roll around all over the place to get what I want. This sort of bugs Austin, when I scooch or roll over to where he is and try to grab his toys. Look out big brother, soon I'll crawl over and grab them! I have 5, yes that is right I said FIVE, teeth coming in to join the 2 on the bottom I got last month (four on top and one more on bottom). You would think I was a huge grouch with all those teeth coming in, but I am an angel. I have started sleeping 12 hours at night, and I wait until my brother gets up to wake up. I go to the doctor in a couple of weeks for actual stats, but I am growing out of all my 12 month clothes, and have got the plumpest belly you have ever seen. That's probably due to the fact that I'll eat anything. Mom says this is such a blessing. I chew up everything she puts on my plate. Anyhoooooo, enjoy these pictures....ALL OF ME!!!



I spot something I really want, and scooch, scooch, scooch......
Ta Da!! I got it!!



I see you looking at me in that mirror!
997, 998, 999, and 1,000! Whew push ups can make you tired!

Drumroll please....no seriously, I love to bang on the drum. I practice in my Kindermusik class all the time. I am very advanced in drums and maracas. Notice my round belly in this shot. That is not the angle, it really is my round belly. Austin calls it my "big baby belly."