MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

10/20/2007

Hi There!!























Hi everyone, it's me, Braeden. I am a whole 5 months old now. I am catching up to my brother as fast as I can. At my four month check up, I weighed 15 lbs. 10 oz. and I was 25 3/4 inches tall, so I am even bigger now! I am eating rice cereal, oatmeal, and several assorted fruits and veggies. I wasn't so sure about eating from a spoon at first, but now Mom can't "shovel" it in fast enough. I am trying to roll over more, I scoot around on my belly in a circle, and have made a few attempts to hold myself up in a sitting position. My mom can't believe how fast time has flown by and that I'll be crawling around in a couple of months. My favorite past times include watching Austin, laughing at the dogs (especially Maggie), being tickled, watching Austin, eating my hands, drooling, watching Austin, and playing in my exersaucer. Did I mention I like to watch Austin? My dislikes are bedtime, naptime, and sleep.