MY THREE SONS....LIVIN' IN TEXAS

2/09/2007

Adventures in Dinner


Mommy calls this my "Adventures in Dinner" time. I guess I am pretty picky about the things I eat. I am really only into pasta with cheese and tomato sauce or grilled cheese sandwiches. I'll sample other things, but I usually spit them right out. Mommy gets frustrated for some reason at dinner when she cooks something and I won't eat it. I mean what's the big deal? If she would just make me lasagna or grilled cheese every night, everything would be fine. I guess I can add to my list of things to eat: ANYTHING sweet (cookies, cake, fruit, ice cream), cheerios, and pretty much any sweet breakfast foods. I am definitely like my Mommy here. I guess she ate too many yummy cupcakes in New York when I was in her belly. Here I am showing you just how much I love my pasta!